Today I’ve got a quick unboxing video for you, a while back I reviewed the Pantech Matrix and I unboxed it in that review, but today is a special unboxing video and informational post about the Matrix.
Tomorrow we’ll be announcing our first official contest or giveaway, we’ve got four phones to give away along with a couple other things. So check out this post, and then be sure to stop back tomorrow for information on how to win one of the four phones…
Here’s the video:
and here’s the specs, below you’ll find a few still pictures.
Cool convertible design! The Pantech Matrix is perfect for messaging. With dual slide out keypads, MP3 music player, and XM radio it will keep you entertained on the go. Snap photos on the 1.3 MP camera and go wireless with Bluetooth capabilities.
– Dual Sliding QWERTY keyboard
– Frequency GPRS/ED GE Quad-Band
– UMTS/HSDPA Dual-Band
– Dimensions 4.02" (H) x 1.97" (W) x .78" (D)
– Weight 4.66 oz.(with standard battery)
– Capacity Up to 920 mAh
– Battery Type Standard Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
– Talk Time Up to 3 Hours*
– Standby Time Up to 10 Days*
* Certain features may use more power and cause actual standby and talk time to vary.
– Integrated 1.3M CMOS Camera
– Resolution up to 1280 x 960 (1,228,800 pixels)
– Self-Timer Function (5 or 10 seconds)
– Mpeg4 Video Recording/Playing up to 15t/s (QCIF size)
– Video Share: share a live or recorded video during a call
Remember to check back tomorrow for information on how to win this phone or one of the others.