Found this in my inbox… couldn’t resist posting it…
TAVARES, Fla., Jan. 2 /PRNewswire/ — "The Stupidest Statements Awards" have been bestowed again upon the famous by Mega Genius(R), "The Man with the Perfect IQ(TM)." His sixth annual prizes of recognition for "crash-and-burn lapses in intelligence" are just for fun.
1. Vijay Prakash, Indian welfare minister, for urging 5-star hotels to serve rat burgers, rat tail pasta, and minced baby rat meat: "It is very high in protein and the beauty is that we have billions of rats." August 13, 2008. (Mega Genius: "Does it go well with the Indian custom of drinking urine?")
2. The editors of Wine Spectator, America’s largest-selling wine publication, for the honor they accidentally bestowed upon Osteria L’Intrepido, a fake restaurant with a high-priced "reserve wine list" compiled from the magazine’s lowest-scoring Italian wines: "Wine Spectator Award of Excellence." August 2008 issue. (Mega Genius: "You may want to have your blood alcohol levels checked.")
3. Sarah Palin, US Republican Party’s vice-presidential nominee, for her response to a challenge to name a Supreme Court decision that she disagreed with, besides Roe v. Wade: "Well, let’s see. There’s, of course in the great history of America there have been rulings, that’s never going to be absolute consensus by every American." October 1, 2008. (Mega Genius: "I think I pulled something in my neck from cringing so hard.")
4. Mike Huckabee, US Republican Party’s presidential candidate, for his disclosure to South Carolinians: "We used to take a popcorn popper, because that was the only thing they would let us use in the dorm, and we would fry squirrels in the popcorn popper." January 16, 2008. (Mega Genius: "I think that qualifies you as an avant-garde chef in India.")
5. Joseph Biden, US Democratic Party’s Vice President-elect, for his recognition of State Senator Chuck Graham, a paraplegic confined to a wheelchair, at a rally in Missouri: "Chuck, stand up, Chuck. Let ’em see ya." September 9, 2008. (Mega Genius: "Senator Biden’s speeches are not that inspirational.")
6. Prince Harry, third in line to the British Throne, for his admission about his country: "I generally don’t like England that much." February 2008. (Mega Genius: "It’s just so aggravating there, being treated like royalty.")
7. John McCain, US Republican Party’s presidential nominee, for his revelation when asked if he prefers a Mac or PC: "Neither. I’m – I’m a – illiterate that has to rely on my wife for all the assistance I can get." January 2008. (Mega Genius: "Again, why was he a presidential nominee?")
8. Hillary Rodham Clinton, former US First Lady and Democratic Party’s presidential candidate, for her tale of gunfire and evasive action on a trip to Bosnia, in 1996, which video footage revealed never occurred: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base." March 17, 2008. (Mega Genius: "Then she dreamed that she was a ’00,’ with a license to kill.")
9. Barack Obama, US Democratic Party’s President-elect, for incorrectly totaling his country’s 50 states during a campaign event in Oregon: "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states, I think – one left to go." May 9, 2008. (Mega Genius: "Well, he did promise change to America.")
10. Oprah Winfrey, American television icon, self-image advisor, and author of a soon-to-be-published weight-loss book, for her bewilderment at her current obese body mass index of 31.8 and weight of 200 pounds (90.7 kg): "How did I let this happen again?" December 9, 2008. (Mega Genius: "My guess is that you have been overeating. May I suggest an Indian diet?")
Mega Genius(R) has held memberships in all the major high-IQ societies in the world. He has the highest level of intelligence measurable on the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised, the most modern and accurate intelligence test of the twenty-first century. His intelligence hits the top of the IQ scale and continues to some unknown and immeasurable point.
Since 2001, techniques that Mega Genius(R) devised to enable others to increase their intelligence have been distributed worldwide through http://www.megagenius.com/.