Wow, how many phones can you find these days for under $10? That price is of course after the mail-in rebate and with two year contract. The Pantech Link II is a fairly basic messaging phone that’s running the BREW mobile platform. The phone is thin at 10.7mm, and it includes the standard AT&T stuff like Family p, Social Net, navigator, Code Scanner and YPMobile pre-installed for your convenience.
Building on the messaging capabilities that made the original model so popular, Link II gives customers the look and feel of an advanced device, while including only the options that are used most. Link II’s raised keyboard allows for quick typing, while the intuitive menu provides immediate access to social media sites, multimedia tools and a web browser. Link II’s slim-and-trim form factor is designed to disappear easily into a pocket or purse, yet impress friends when it’s out. The phone’s black and blue casing shows off its sleek shape and professional design
Link II’s key features include:
- Super Slim Form – Measuring 10.7 mm, Link II slips neatly into a pocket or purse.
- A Faster, Smoother Phone – Running BREW Mobile 1.0.2, Link II’s user interface is quicker, slicker and better able to manage all the apps you love with a wider choice of applications and more personal customization.
- Immediate Messaging – A full keyboard allows users to easily send a range of messages – texts, email, social media messages, picture mail, video messages and IMs.
- Social Media and Web – Update any social media page with pics and videos, while browsing the web without restrictions.
- Preloaded Apps – Link II includes AT&T Family Map, AT&T Social Net, AT&T Navigator, AT&T Code Scanner and YPmobile pre-installed.
- Durability – A rubberized backing provides a comfortable and sturdy grip for avid message senders.
- USB 2.0 HS Charger – With an upgraded option to recharge, users can conveniently plug this charger into a laptop or computer while away from home.
Link II is available for $9.99 after a mail-in rebate and a two-year contract at AT&T stores and online at www.wireless.att.com. For more information about Pantech and its products, please visit www.pantechusa.com,