For $1.99 you can get Befuddled Together now! Personally I’ve never heard of Befuddled, but apparently it’s a very popular game on iOS and now they’ve just released a multiplayer version of it so you can get befuddled together with your friends.
Gamers across the world who fell in love with Inert Soap’s charming, challenging and addictive Befuddled tile-based word game can now enjoy even more fun – and share the experience with friends – thanks to the newly-released sequel Bufuddled Together for iPhone and iPad.
Hailed as a terrifically fun and challenging mix of Bookworm, Bejeweled, and much more, Befuddled Together invites gamers of all ages to immerse themselves in a world of strategic thinking by moving adjacent tiles in a grid right, left, up, down and diagonally in order to form words. Players can enjoy short, 10- round games on their own, or they can play with friends via the new Game Center, or via the new Pass-and-Play mode when sharing one iPhone or iPad.
Other fun, exciting and challenging new features in Befuddled Together include:
- A built-in chat feature that lets gamers talk as they play
- New tile categories, including word fragments, wildcards, chameleon tiles, and more
- Plenty of special abilities, including bomb tiles, change tile type, swap tiles around, and more
- A dictionary of over 350,000 words
- Five difficulty modes to challenge word game lovers of all skill levels
- No timer to stop the fun and get in the way of the action
- The option of being randomly matched against opponents
- The freedom to play as many simultaneous games as desired
Befuddled Together, the sequel to the highly popular word game Befuddled, is available now for iPhone and iPad in the App Store.
Learn more at http://www.inertsoap.com/.