BlueAnt has just announced a new bluetooth headset called the T1 that supposedly can deliver clear calls in winds up to 22mph with their Wind Armor Technology. It’s got talk time of 6 hours and standby of 120 hours and it’s got and MSRP of $79.99. It also comes with an optional silicone cover to protect against dust, moisture and impact.
T1 Feature Summary:
- Superior wind noise performance: clear calls in winds up to 22 mph
- Durable exterior and soft touch silicon covers protect the headset from accidental impact, dust and moisture
- Use your voice to make calls with quick access to phone voice dialing
- Answer calls with your voice just by saying “Answer” or “Ignore”
- Stores up to 2,000 phone book entries for each paired device and uses text to speech technology to read out the name of the incoming caller
- Multipoint: connect to two phones at the same time and answer whichever one rings
- True multipoint: both phones remain connected even during a call, so you can switch between multiple simultaneous calls on both phones without disconnecting from the T1
- Simply Connect technology and embedded audio guides talk you through setup and pairing
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and turn-by-turn direction information from a phone GPS application
- Free firmware upgrades available online
- Hardware on/off switch
The T1 incorporates the BlueGenie™ Voice Interface software from Sensory, Inc. BlueGenie is a trademark of Sensory, Inc.
Pictures with the cover and without the cover: