Ok, I’m back.. it’s been a rough last few days. Yesterday my furnace died and it was 28F outside, I wasn’t very happy at all. I like Epson printers, they work very well. It’s been a while since I’ve reviewed any of their wide format printers though, the last one I got I actually donated to my kids school for them to use and they were very happy with it and put it to good use. The three new printers from Epson are from their WorkForce series and supposedly offer the fastest print speeds in their class.
Versatile Printing and Scanning Features Keep Small Businesses Productive
The WorkForce wide format printer line is ideal for small businesses such as architecture firms, engineers and other creative business professionals that require large-format printing, superior dependability, performance and speed. All three models deliver high quality and productivity features including fast single- and double-sided print speeds – 15 ISO ppm black and 8.0 ISO ppm color single-sided; 7.8 ISO ppm black and 5.2 ISO ppm color two-sided. The all-in-ones are the only devices in their class to offer both 13" x 19" printing and an 11" x 17" scan bed, allowing businesses to maximize efficiency and streamline workflow and utilizing one device for all printing and scanning needs, from specialty large-format jobs to every day printing and scanning, such as email and documents.
The all-in-ones also offer Epson Connect for hassle-free printing on the go. With Epson Connect, mobile device users can print web pages, photos, documents, and e-mail attachments directly from tablets, smart phones and other mobile devices.
Replacing the popular WorkForce 1100 model, the WorkForce WF-7010 printer offers built-in Ethernet networking to easily connect and share with workgroups, as well as versatile paper handling, allowing business users to print everything from index cards to 13" x 19" layouts.
Additional Features of the WorkForce WF-7520 and WF-7510
- Great for Preview Layout: Print single- and two-sided design layouts, spreadsheets and drawings up to 13" x19"
- Large Scan Bed: 11" x 17" scan bed ideal for scanning large documents, such as spreadsheets and design layouts
- Robust Paper Handling:
- WorkForce WF-7520: two 250-sheet paper trays for storing different paper sizes and types; and 30-sheet two-sided automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Workforce WF-7510: 250-sheet paper tray and 30-sheet ADF
- Saves Energy: Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
- Built-in Networking: Users can easily connect and share with others in their workgroup via wireless or wired networking
- Easy-to-read Display: 2.5 inch LCD screen to quickly access all printer functions
- Professional Quality Color:
- Includes DURABrite® Ink for water, fade and smudge resistant output
- Maximum print resolution 5760 x 1440 dpi and 2400 dpi scanning resolution
About WorkForce WF-7010
- Flexible Print Formats: Print single- and two-sided standard-size documents, index cards, stationary or large spreadsheets up to 13" x 19"
- Versatile Paper Handling: Store different paper types and sizes with two 250-sheet trays; supports paper sizes from 3.5" x 5" to 13" x 19"
- Professional Quality Color: Includes DURABrite Ink for water, fade and smudge resistant output
- Built-in Ethernet: Prints can be easily shared and accessed within a workgroup
The WorkForce WF-7010 ($199.99), the new WorkForce WF-7510 ($249.99) and WorkForce WF-7520($299.99) will be available in early February through major computer, office and electronic superstores, a variety of retail stores nationwide, mail order, PC manufacturers, the Internet, select channel distributors and Epson’s own retail site, www.epsonstore.com