The small-in-one.. gotta love that play on words right? It’s an all-in-one printer but yet it’s small, very small actually with dimensions of only 15.4" x 20.8" x 11.0" (W x D x H). It might be small but it packs a lot of features into that little package like Wi-fi printing over your network or even from your phone and it even has a 2.5” LCD display built-in along with a card reader as well.
– Epson America, Inc. introduced today a new addition to its Expression line – the feature-rich Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One for families and students. Designed as a complete wireless solution, the compact, sub-$100 Small-in-One delivers the ultimate convenience with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n, Wi-Fi Direct and Epson Connect for mobile printing from an iPad, iPhone, or Android tablet or smartphone.
"The Epson Expression XP-410 packs powerful performance into an efficient, affordable design, making it ideal for families and students with limited space," said Stacey Tieu, product manager, Consumer Ink Jets, Epson America, Inc. "With comprehensive wireless capabilities, the Expression XP-410 allows users to share the printer with multiple users, print from smartphones and tablets literally anywhere in the world, and connect without a router through Wi-Fi Direct."
Boasting a small footprint without compromising quality and performance, the Expression XP-410 offers an abundant feature-set at an affordable price. Its intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel provide simple set-up and navigation. The Expression XP-410 also offers easy PC-free photo editing using built-in card slots. Plus, enjoy exceptional creativity with time-saving, bonus templates for printing lined school paper, graph paper, calendar pages, and custom note paper with personal photos, all without a computer. In addition, Epson’s instant-drying DURABrite Ultra ink and individual cartridges deliver crisp, sharp documents and brilliant photos for unique, everyday projects.
Additional Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One Features and Benefits:
- Epson Connect Mobile Printing Solutions: allows users to easily print and scan documents, emails, photos, web pages, and more from anywhere with Epson Email Print, Epson iPrintmobile app, and Epson Remote Print
- One-Touch Scanning and Copying: high-quality scanning up to 2400 dpi and standalone color or black-and-white copying
- Superior Image Enhancement Tools: one-click red-eye removal, restoration of old, faded or discolored photos, and automatic correction of over- or under-exposed images
- BorderFree® Photos and Custom Layouts: prints borderless photos in popular sizes and offers customized layout options, including two-up, four-up or eight-up on a page
- Personalized Projects: templates for wide- or narrow-rule notebook paper, graph paper, lined or unlined note paper with a personal background photo, or calendar pages
- Durable Prints: instant-dry DURABrite Ultra pigment inks produce smudge, fade and water resistant output
- Smart Value: individual ink cartridges to replace only the color needed, as well as standard and high-capacity (XL) black and color ink cartridges accommodate various printing needs
- Eco-Friendly: ENERGY STAR® qualified, RoHS compliant, designed to be recycled, and saves up to 50 percent paper supply with manual, two-sided printing
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One ($99.99*) will be available in June through major retailer stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, www.epsonstore.com. For more information, please visit www.epson.com.