Gamestop is opening 2200 stores at midnight on Black Friday for their specials, and they’re opening another 2,300 at 5am for those that don’t want to stay up all night. If you’re looking for deals on games then it seems Gamestop is the place to go on Black Friday. They’ve got plenty of deals like 60% off Xbox360 and PS3 games, along with buy 2 get 1 free on all pre-owned games and 50-70% off DS games.
Night owls arriving at midnight will have the chance to check off their gift list quickly with a vast selection of one, three and seven day deals and specials. Customers can also trade-in an old iPod, iPhone or iPad for store credit towards their holiday purchases. Some featured new, pre-owned and trade deals include:
- More than 2,500 game gifts available under 20 dollars
- 50 to 70 percent off select DS games
- Up to 60 percent off select Xbox 360 games
- Up to 60 percent off select PlayStation 3 games
- Receive up to $300 in-store credit for your old iPod, iPhone or iPad
- Buy two get one free on all pre-owned products
- Buy two get one free on select Xbox 360 Kinect games
- Receive $30 in-store credit guaranteed when you trade select games within 60 days of launch
For a list of participating midnight locations and other great holiday offers and specials, visit http://www.GameStop.com/stores.