Hmm, Deer Hunter 3D on Windows Phone 7, wonder how 3D works on a phone? Do you get glasses with it?
Glu Mobile today announced the availability of Deer Hunter 3D to Xbox LIVE on Windows Phone 7. Based on Atari’s Deer Hunter franchise, Glu’s Deer Hunter games represent the best-selling hunting franchise on mobile and have received world-wide recognition from sites including IGN, Gizmodo and Pocket Gamer.
"Deer Hunter 3D on Windows Phone 7 is the next logical step in our commitment to bring exciting mobile experiences to gamers, regardless of device or platform," said Adam Flanders, general manager, Glu. "Deer Hunter 3D is the most realistic hunting game in the market today and will align well with the Windows Phone 7 demographic on this platform."
Deer Hunter 3D offers the most realistic environments and animals of any hunting game. Features include:
- Virtual hunting simulation with realistic 3D visuals
- Different types of animals with true-to-life senses and behaviors
- 4 worldwide locations with 29 different shooting locations
- Use your scope to zoom in for more precise and devastating kills
- Develop your hunter’s skills in accuracy, reflexes, endurance, and tracking
- View your best kills in the trophy room
- Unlock new weapons, skills and hunts by bagging the biggest animals
Glu will be demoing Deer Hunter 3D at the GDC Smartphone Summit this week in San Francisco, as well as throughout the GDC Exhibition, March 2 – 4 at Moscone Center.
For more information, visit www.glu.com or www.windowsphone7.com. For live updates and sneak peeks, follow us via Twitter at www.twitter.com/glumobile or become a Glu Mobile fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/glu.mobile.