In my phone I’ve got a Kingston 16gb microSD card that I’m very happy with, it works great and has got a lot of space, but I think I and everyone else could use more. Kingston has decided to help us out with that and will be offering a 32gb microSDHC card. The official launch is Monday October 11th, but they’re letting us know today so I can let you know so you can get ready to purchase one! Price is $152 just for the card, which isn’t bad really.
Kingston’s 32GB microSDHC card is capable of storing nearly 29,000 photos, over 6,000 songs and more than 2,000 minutes of video. The card has worked flawlessly when tested on the latest crop of smartphones including the HTC Evo 4G and Shadow; Motorola Droid X; RIM (BlackBerry) Bold 9000; and, Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant.
Mobility and versatility are taken a step further as the card is available with a variety of adapters including SD and miniSD, allowing one card to be used in several devices. Kingston also ships the 32GB microSDHC card with a small USB reader for convenient data transfers. The 32GB microSDHC Class 4 card is backed by a lifetime warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information visit www.kingston.com.
Kingston 32GB microSDHC Class 4 Features and Specifications:
· Compliant: with the SD Specification Version 2.00 (Class 4)
· Versatile: when combined with an adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
· Compatible: with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
· File Format: FAT32
· Reliable: lifetime warranty
· Capacities*: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
· Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
· Speed: Class 4 – 4MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
· Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
· Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)