Aliens in the Attic.. cute little family movie.. sort of..
Playlogic Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq OTC: PLGC.OB), an independent worldwide publisher of entertainment software, announced today that Aliens in the Attic, the family friendly, action-adventure video game based on the Twentieth Century Fox movie, is now available in retail stores nationwide. Aliens in the Attic will be available on the Nintendo Wii™ system, Nintendo DS™, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and on Windows PC.
Aliens in the Attic video game follows the storyline of the adventure-comedy film about a group of kids on a family vacation who must stave off an attack by knee-high alien invaders with world-conquering ambitions; all while trying to keep their parents from finding out! Although the storyline is the similar, the video game offers the player two different gameplay perspectives based on which console version is being played.
Aliens in the Attic for DS allows players to switch between the film’s main characters, Hannah, Tom, and Jake, tasking players to rid the planet of the ankle-biting alien invaders. Aliens in the Attic for Wii, PC and PS2 switches roles, casting players as the Zirkonians, the motley crew of aliens who have arrived on Earth. The player’s jobs as a Zirkonian: prepare Earth for a Zirkonian invasion by activating a Sizematron device sent to Earth long ago that will enlarge the aliens and the entire invasion force – the Sizematron just happens to be located under the vacation home.
Additional Aliens in the Attic DS Game Features:
· Five beautifully rendered levels to explore throughout the game with giant boss fights and tricky puzzles.
· Switch between three unique characters in real-time; each character posses their own special skills for navigating multiple obstacles on their way to defeating the alien invaders.
· Explore a vast array of weaponry including customizable weapons that utilize the DS touch screen.
· Assemble brand new weapons using parts scattered throughout the game.
Additional Aliens in the Attic Wii, PS2 and PC Game Features:
· Challenging platform action-adventure gameplay with 15 levels and four difficulty modes.
· Explore a vast array of weaponry including customizable weapons that utilize the Wii remote!
· Assemble brand new weapons using parts scattered throughout the game!
· Perfect a range of special alien attacks including the Ground Pound Attack, Tornado Attack and Fingernail Slash Combo.
Aliens in the Attic is rated “E” for Everyone by the ESRB. For more information and assets, please visit: www.reverbinc.com/playlogic.