This seems like an interesting game, I like games where you get to play the bud guy…
New York– June 30, 2009—Playlogic Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq OTC: PLGC. OB), an independent worldwide publisher of entertainment software, is pleased to announce that Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance, the riveting 3rd person shooter game developed by Metropolis Games, has shipped to retail stores nationwide. Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance is available for play on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance tells the story of Ryan Lennox, a fallen angel who is recruited by the powers of hell to fight “Etherlight”, heaven’s own secret agency, who is ready to unfold a plot against humanity of epic proportions. Take Ryan through a fascinating plot of paranormal intrigue and deception across a variety of US and European locations, including ancient monastery catacombs and secret mountain hideouts, before facing the ultimate showdown. Armed with a rich loadout of standard and exotic weapons, help Ryan use his hellish new powers to teleport, levitate and fire molten blasts of otherworldly energy, all on his quest to reveal the secret behind Etherlight’s plans, unleashing hell one bullet at a time.
Additional Game Features For Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance Include:
- Unique atmosphere
- State-of-the-art graphics
- Stunning shooter action driven by a deep and gripping story line
- Explore brilliantly designed indoor and outdoor environments
- Control a variety of weapons and paranormal forces
- Use teleportation and telekinesis to interact with your surroundings, solve puzzles and overcome obstacles and enemies
- Fight intelligent opponents that will use the environments to their advantage
- Absorb the live energy of your enemies to heal and replenish your mana (health)
Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance has been rated “M” for Mature audiences only by the ESRB. For more information regarding the title or Playlogic, please visit: Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance.