I’ve never heard of Silverlicious, but I’m guessing there’s a reason for that as I don’t think it’s my type of game or thing. Apparently is based on the Pinkalicious children’s book series and in the DS game you get to play as Pinkalicious who has lost her ability to taste anything sweet.
GameMill Entertainment, an independent publisher of entertaining mass-market video games, announced today its plans to release Silverlicious™ for the Nintendo DS™ hand-held system, a fun-filled exploration video game based on the Silverlicious™ story from the best-selling Pinkalicious™ children’s book series. Silverlicious the game is set to hit store shelves this March.
Following the enchanting storyline of Silverlicious™ written and illustrated by Victoria Kann, Silverlicious the game lets players set out on an adventure as Pinkalicious who has lost her ability to taste anything sweet. Help Pinkalicious regain her sweet tooth as you practice kindness, good manners and helping others in need. Unlock magical rewards including butterflies, sparkle rides and fireworks, as you explore the beautiful lands and meet new friends. Along the way you’ll learn that true sweetness comes from much more than cupcakes and cookies. Whether playing alone or with others, Silverlicious the game creates an imaginative and fun way to drive home the importance of kindness and manners.
Additional Silverlicious In-Game Features:
- Collectables: Dress up Pinkalicious in three different costumes from a beautiful dress to fairy catching gear; accessorize her outfits with over 20 collectible accessories!
- Meet Fun Friends: Explore across holiday-themed neighborhoods and meet new friends like Carlos Cupid, Edgar the Easter bunny, Easter chicks and more!
- Holiday-Themed Neighborhoods: Twirl, glide and dance in three holiday favorite lands including Very Valentine’s, Easter Excitement and Christmas Caroling.
- Positive Messages: All modes and gameplay focus on the importance of practicing kindness and good manners, like using “please” and “thank you” to increase the sweetness meter.
- Rewards: Gain special rewards and bonus items for performing acts of kindness!
Developed by First Playable, Silverlicious for Nintendo DS is rated “E” for Everyone by the ESRB. For additional information about GameMill’s line of products, please visit: www.game-mill.com.