I’ve got a LiveView and it’s certainly a unique little gadget, but the update that Sony promised for January is here, one day before the end of the month. The update mainly addresses the number of plug-ins, connection stability and compatibility with phones. The LiveView app was also updated too.
Update your accessory for optimal performance and get the latest enhancements. Regardless of whether you have the latest software, it is a good idea to regularly run Update Service to improve software stability. Also, if you experience problems with your accessory this may be solved by a software update. It’s easy to use Update Service, just run the application and follow the instructions.
Here are some of the highlights of the update:
* Improved stability in the phone application (latest update available on Android Market as of minutes ago)
* Improved plug-in handling and limit of number of installed plug-ins raised to 30.
* Connection stability improved – most identified reasons for random disconnects should be fixed now.
* There were some cases of random reboots reported, and all those reported crashes have now been resolved.
* Compatibility with competitor phones is greatly improved, both in regards to stability and to battery life time.
* Automatic reconnect when coming back in range improved.