Well this sounds good, but I’m skeptical, there has to be a catch, but I couldn’t find one in the PR, but then again there wasn’t any fine print listed either. Starting tomorrow Sprint is offering a 30 day satisfaction guarantee… “If a customer isn’t completely satisfied, they can get reimbursed for the device purchase and activation fee, get the early termination fee waived, get a full refund for service plan monthly recurring charges incurred and get all associated taxes and Sprint surcharges associated with these charges waived. In addition, Sprint will waive the restocking fee for new customer exchanges as part of this policy.”
The Sprint Free Guarantee is one of several game-changing policies, services and products Sprint has announced over the last couple of years that has revolutionized the industry. Its award-winning device line-up, great voice and data networks, and its unmatched value in pricing plans are the reasons why Sprint is confident customers will want to give the company a try.
- Pricing plans – Plans such as Sprint’s Everything Data, featuring Any Mobile, Anytime, offers an unlimited wireless experience starting at just $69.99 per month. This means Sprint customers can get unlimited calling to and from any mobile phone in America, unlimited messaging and unlimited Web, including GPS navigation, for the same price AT&T and Verizon charge for unlimited talk only. In addition, with the Sprint Right Plan Promise, customers can move to any rate plan at any time without requiring a contract extension or any fees.
- Network Advantages: 3G & 4G services – Sprint is the first national wireless carrier to launch 4G. The service is available in 28 cities today, providing a new and improved Internet experience through the next generation of services. Sprint is extending its 4G leadership by launching the HTC EVO 4G this summer – the world’s first 3G/4G Android phone. Sprint also has the largest voice calling and the second largest 3G data network (inclusive of roaming).
- Device Line-up – Whether customers want the latest Blackberry smartphone, an Android phone like HTC Hero with Google or Samsung Moment with Google, or Palm Pre or Pixi, Sprint has an award-winning line-up of Smartphones and devices to fit any budget. The upcoming launch of its HTC EVO 4G, will offer one of the most robust multimedia experiences on a wireless phone today. It won “best of CTIA” earlier this month.
- Sprint Premier – Sprint celebrated the one-year anniversary of Sprint Premier, its exclusive rewards program in 2010. Sprint Premier provides annual upgrades, anniversary rewards, accessory discounts, “Just Because” perks like trips and tickets to events, and many other benefits to members. Customers with Sprint Everything Data plans are automatically enrolled in Sprint Premier.
- Ready Now – Sprint offers a personal trainer-like service free of charge called Ready Now. This exclusive Sprint experience offers hands-on device training and set up for customers at Sprint stores nationwide. A Laptop magazine study last Fall gave Sprint first place in a tie for in-store customer service.
For complete information about the Sprint Free Guarantee visit, www.sprint.com/guarantee beginning tomorrow.