Here we go, that time of the year again, Black Friday deals and Toys R Us and Babies R Us have just announced a rather large list of Black Friday deals and they’ve decided to open at 5pm on Thanksgiving Day so you can not eat your dinner with your family and run to the store and go shopping! What fun that is right? I don’t get it myself, I’ve never went shopping at a store on Black Friday. So you can read on for the full PR and the list of deals they’ve let us know about as of now…
Toys"R"Us® today announced its Thanksgiving Weekend plans, inclusive of its stores nationwide opening at 5pm on Thursday, November 28 to welcome parents and gift-givers eager to get a jump start on their holiday shopping.* The company is offering more than 300 doorbuster values, while supplies last, from fantastic 4-hour deals and Thursday-through-Saturday discounts on hot toys, games and tablets, to gift with purchase offers and much more, representing nearly$11,500 in savings. New this holiday season, Toys"R"Us will provide its Rewards"R"Us members the exclusive opportunity to take advantage of select Thanksgiving Weekend deals and discounts on Wednesday, November 27.
The 28-page Toys"R"Us circular is set to arrive in newspapers across the country beginning Wednesday, but families excited to map out their holiday shopping strategy early can preview it as early as Sunday, November 24 on the company’s Facebook page, Facebook.com/Toysrus. Plus, for the first time ever, customers can shop the majority of the Toys"R"Us Thanksgiving Weekend deals starting at 12:01am on Thursday at Toysrus.com/BlackFriday. Additionally, shoppers who spend $75 or more at any Toys"R"Us or Babies"R"Us store nationwide between Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29 will receive a $10 coupon redeemable in-store or online Sunday, December 1through Saturday, December 7.
"At Toys"R"Us, we understand the incredible excitement that surrounds the official kickoff to the holiday shopping season, and the anticipation of value shoppers – marker in hand – as they scour our Black Friday circular, noting the deals they plan to seek out at Toys"R"Us," said Peter Reiner, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Toys"R"Us, U.S. "As part of our commitment to helping parents fulfill kids’ wishes as they check off the items on their lists, we’re providing a unique opportunity for Rewards"R"Us members to snap up a selection of Thanksgiving Weekend deals one day early and before anyone else. Plus, we’ll have more than 300 awe-inspiring weekend-long discounts on some of the season’s hottest toys and electronics available online and in-store."
Deal-Seekers will Enjoy Weekend-Long Opportunities to Save BIG on Hot Products
As kids begin creating their wish lists, this year, Toys"R"Us will make holiday shopping even more convenient for all gift-givers preparing to check off the toys their little ones want most. With hundreds of tempting doorbuster deals available beginning at 5pm on Thanksgiving through store closing on Saturday, moms, dads, grandparents and other savvy savers can shop when and how they want. Whether they prefer an early full-stomached start on in-store savings, a quieter home-shopping experience online or a Friday-Saturday trip to The World’s Greatest Toy Store®, customers are guaranteed to find incredible values on countless products all weekend long.
Following are highlights of the 4-hour doorbusters that will be available at Toys"R"Us stores nationwide beginning Thursday, November 28 from 5pm to 9pm, while supplies last (no rain checks).
- FREE $50 Toys"R"Us Gift Card with purchase of a 5th Gen Apple® 16GB iPod Touch (Limit 1 per customer, per offer)
- BUY ONE GET ONE 70% OFF ALL Skylanders SWAP Force™ Single Character Packs (Excludes starter packs) – Prices Vary**
- 60% OFF Monster High™ High School Play Set – Was $74.99; Now $29.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
- 50% OFF LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Eagles’ Castle – Was $44.99; Now $22.49 (Limit 1 per customer)
- 50% OFF Despicable Me 2 Dancing Minion Dave – Was $49.99; Now $24.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
- 50% OFF Skylanders SWAP Force™ Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $37.49 (Limit 2 per customer)
- 50% OFF Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $37.49 (Limit 2 per customer)
- 50% OFF LeapFrog® LeapPad 2 Explorer™ – Was $79.99; Now $39.99 (Limit 1 per customer)
- SAVE $100 on the Power Wheels™ 12-Volt Corvette (Blue, Red or Barbie™ – Was $274.99; Now $174.99 (Limit 1 per customer)
- ONLY $21.99 for Shimmer N’ Sparkle Cra-Z-Loom™ Extravaganza Set (Limit 2 per customer)
- ONLY $29.99 (Each) for Furby Boom (Limit 2 per customer)
Following are examples of additional savings that will be available beginning Thursday, November 28 at 5pm through Saturday, November 30 at 12 midnight, while supplies last (no rain checks). Night owls who want to shop online as early as 12:01am on Thursday, November 28, will be delighted to find the majority of the following deals available at Toysrus.com.
- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Giants™ and Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure™ Figures (Includes 3-Packs, Battle Packs and Adventure Packs) – Prices Vary**
- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Beyblade™ Beywheelz™, Metal Fusion Battle Tops and B-Daman™ Single Figures – Prices Vary**
- BUY ONE GET ONE FOR $1 ALL Video Games Priced $19.99 or below (Over 150 titles; Look for the "R" Superbuy sticker) – Prices Vary** (Cannot be combined with Video Game offer)
- BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Video Games – Prices Vary** (Cannot be combined with "R" Superbuy Video Game offer)
- 50% OFF Dream Dazzlers™ 5-in-1 Party Dress Up Set – Was $39.99; Now $19.99
- 50% OFF The Zelfs™ Figures – Was $12.99; Now $6.49
- SAVE $150 on Power Wheels™ Jeep Hurricane Ride-on – Was $449.99; Now $299.99
- SAVE $100 on Razor™ Crazy Cart™ – Was $399.99; Now $299.99
- SAVE $100 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10" Tablet, Plus, get a FREE $20 Toys"R"Us Gift Card when you purchase this tablet – Was $399.99; Now $299.99 (Limit 1 per customer)
- SAVE $100 on Avigo 12-Volt Mega Wheel Quad – Was $249.99; Now $149.99
Opportunities to Save Continue for Early Risers with 5am Doorbusters
For those who can’t wait to sleep off their Thanksgiving dinners, the company will continue to offer dynamite doorbusters beginning at 5am on Friday, November 29.
Following are selected deals available on Friday, November 29 from 5am through Saturday close, as well as online at Toysrus.com, while supplies last (no rain checks):
- FREE $40 Toys"R"Us Gift Card with purchase of Kurio® 7S Android Family Tablet*** (Limit 1 per customer)
- BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Disney Infinity Figures, Power Discs and Accessories (Excludes Starter Packs) – Prices Vary**
- 60% OFF Monster High™ Ghouls Rule Dolls – Was $26.99; Now $9.99
- 50% OFF Hot Wheels™ Terrain Twister – Was $99.99; Now $49.99
- 50% OFF the Disney Princess Doll, Dress and Rolling Trunk (Ariel or Rapunzel) – Was $79.99; Now $39.99 (Offer available in-store only)
- 50% OFF Stats 40" Table Games – Was $79.99; Now $39.99
- 50% OFF Fisher-Price® Loving Family Dream Dollhouse – Was $99.99; Now $49.99
- SAVE $100 on Polaroid 10" Tablet – Was $199.99; Now $99.99 (Limit 1 per customer)
- SAVE $60 on LEGO® Star Wars Republic Gunship, The Malevolence or LEGO® City Town Square – Prices Vary (Limit 1 of each per customer; Offer available in-store only)
- ONLY $1 (Each) for Play-Doh® 4-Pack
Additionally, parents and gift-givers will enjoy dozens of deals on baby essentials from Tommee Tippee® to Graco®, including the following selected doorbusters available on Friday, November 29 from 5am through Saturday close, as well as online at Babiesrus.com, while supplies last (no rain checks):
- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Tommee Tippee® Closer to Nature feeding items – Prices Vary*
- BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Shoes (Excludes clearance and coordinating fashion collections) – Prices Vary**
- 50% OFF ALL Character Pillows, Slumber Bags and Tents (Excludes Pillow Pets and Dream Lites) – Prices Vary
- 50% OFF ALL Character Hide-away Play Tents – Was $19.99; Now $9.99
- 50% OFF Motorola 2 Camera Video Monitor with 2.4" Screen MBP25-2 – Was $199.99; Now $99.99
- 50% OFF ALL Carter’s Clothing and Sleepwear for sizes newborn – 5T (Excludes clearance) – Prices Vary
- 30% ALL Diaper Bags – Prices Vary
- SAVE $30 on the Graco® Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat (Breakers) – Was $149.99; Now $119.99
- SAVE $10 (Each) on Pampers® or Huggies® Value Boxes of Diapers – Was $42.99; Now $32.99 (Limit 3 per customer)
- ONLY $6 (Each) for ALL Licensed T-shirts (Boys and Girls, sizes 6 months – 7; Excludes clearance)
First-Ever Pre-Black Friday Offer Available to Toys"R"Us Loyalty Members
Existing Rewards"R"Us members, or those who sign up for the loyalty program before November 24, will receive a special email offer, which grants them access to 50 selected Toys"R"Us Black Friday deals beginning Wednesday, November 27. Loyalty members will not only accumulate points for their purchases but can obtain direct access to exclusive offers in all "R"Us stores – giving them a private jumpstart on holiday shopping.
Black Friday Deals Revealed Early to Facebook Fans, Toys"R"Us Toy Channel – a Go-To Savings Destination
Beginning Monday, November 18, through Saturday, November 23, fans of the company’s official Facebook page at Facebook.com/Toysrus will enjoy exclusive updates on incredible values that will be available in the Toys"R"Us Thanksgiving Weekend circular. Plus, for those shoppers who just can’t wait to begin planning their Black Fridayshopping strategy, the company will officially reveal the full, 28-page insert on Sunday, November 24 at 12pm for its Facebook fans, as well as online at Toysrus.com/BlackFriday.
Additionally, beginning Sunday, November 24, through Saturday, December 7, the Toys"R"Us Toy Channel, the company’s revamped YouTube channel and go-to destination for exclusive programming on all things toys, will feature special videos with exclusive, one-day extreme deals, as well as selected Black Friday deals, available in-store and online. From incredible savings on top brands such as LEGO®, Barbie™, LeapFrog®, Crayola® and much more, each video will not only demonstrate some of the hottest toys of the season, but provide gift-givers even more ways to save before – and beyond – Thanksgiving weekend.