Looking for a new and colorful set of earphones? Urbanears has come out with the Bagis, odd name, but hey who am I to question that right? What’s interesting about these is that they clip together, the backs of them interlock. They’ll only set you back $30, so that’s not too bad.
Introducing the newest member of the Urbanears family – the Bagis. The Bagis is a compact version of the Urbanears experience. It features earplug construction for direct sound and efficient noise reduction. Additionally, it has a rubber housing along with a combined fabric and TPE cord to eliminate distortions caused by friction. As a bonus, each earpiece snaps together, allowing you to carry them around your neck when not in use.
They are available now for $30 USD in 8 bright colors including cerise, navy, orange, red, lavender, grass, white and black at well-stocked retailers and www.urbanears.com.
The Bagis features:
- One year premium replacement warranty
- Snap construction. Connect around your neck when not using the Bagis
- Size adjustable with enclosed S, M and L sleeves
- 120cm / 47” tangle resistant fabric and TPE cord
- 3.5mm stereo plug compatible with any music players using 3.5 mm standard
- Microphone and remote compatible with unprotected 3.5 mm standard such as iPhone, Blackberry, HTC and more