Here come the accessories, get your case before you get the phone!
Belkin Launches New Cases for the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G
- New Collection Includes Elegantly Designed Leather Cases, Sleek Silicone Cases and a New Sport Armband.
- The Grip Ergo Case Features Contoured Ridges on the Silicone, Making It More Comfortable to Play Games and Text on Your iPhone.
COMPTON, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Following extensive research into the iPhone user’s lifestyle, as well as the latest color trends for 2009, Belkin has today launched new cases for the iPhone 3GS and the iPhone 3G.
Showing off the latest color trends, such as indigo and a hot pink-and-white combination, the Belkin cases were designed according to how a person uses his or her iPhone. For example, the Grip Ergo case protects your iPhone with a rugged layer of silicone, while also providing gripability so that you can play games, text and surf the Web.
- All cases (except BodyGuards) are currently available in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- BodyGuard cases will be available mid-July 2009.
Hanoz Gandhi, VP of Products at Belkin:
- With the iPhone market set to expand further, Belkin is committed to developing the best range of accessories to suit the iPhone user’s needs for style and practicality.
- In light of our recent TuneCast® Auto Live FM transmitter and ClearScan Live software application announcement, Belkin is further demonstrating its strength in building a family of innovative and practical accessories around the iPhone.
With the Grip cases, your iPhone is snugly protected by a rugged layer of silicone. Different textured designs not only add style and color, but also gripability. Grip cases’ form-fitting construction allows your iPhone to charge while in the case.
Grip Ergo (F8Z460) – $29.99
- Ergonomic design lets you text, game and surf the Web comfortably
- Contoured ridges provide maximum gripability of your iPhone
- Colors: Caviar, Chili Pepper, Indigo
Grip Two-Toned Vector (F8Z474) – $29.99
Grip Vector Duo (F8Z472) – $19.99
- Colors: Light Graphite/Indigo, Hot Pink/Chili Pepper, Caviar/Translucent White
Using a combination of polycarbonate and rubber materials, BodyGuard cases protect your iPhone while providing increased gripability. These sleek, slim cases add no extra bulk and offer maximum protection while allowing full access to connector, buttons and iPhone screen.
BodyGuard Hue (F8Z455) – $24.99
- 2-piece polycarbonate design snaps together to create 2 shades of color
- Colors: Light Graphite/White, Hot Pink/White, Bright Blue/White, Indigo/Light Graphite, Garnet/Light Graphite, Citrus Yellow/Light Graphite
BodyGuard Halo (F8Z461) – $29.99
- Colored rubber track adds color and makes it easier to grip the case
- Colors: Clear/Caviar, Clear/Hot Pink, Clear/Chili Pepper
BodyGuard Cush (F8Z470) – $29.99
- Interior rubber lining prevents from everyday scratches and scuffs
- Colors: Caviar, Hot Pink, Garnet
Micra Flex (F8Z469) – $24.99
- Slim, form-fitting polycarbonate and rubber design provides protection without added bulk
- Unique U-Flex design offers quick and easy removal of iPhone from case
- Features a highly gripable exterior surface
- Provides full access to connector, buttons and iPhone screen
- Colors: Black, Hot Pink, Garnet
These fashion-inspired leather cases protect your iPhone from everyday scratches and scuffs.
Leather Sleeve with Pull Tab (F8Z465) – $29.99
- Pull tab lifts iPhone from case for quick access and easy navigation
- Cutout window allows for easy viewing of time and caller ID
Leather Sleeve with Clip (F8Z467) – $29.99
Leather Folio (F8Z462) – $29.99
Leather Horizontal Holster (F8Z463) – $29.99
Leather Slim Fit with Pull Tab (F8Z466) – $29.99
Formed Horizontal Holster (F8Z464) – $29.99
DualFit (F8Z459) – $29.99
To see the full range of new cases, visit http://www.belkin.com/ipod/
iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
About Belkin International, Inc.
Belkin offers a diverse product mix that provides people with seamless electronics integration in their homes, cars, and on the go. Founded in California in 1983, Belkin is a privately held company and the recognized leader in connectivity solutions, in addition to accessories for MP3 devices, computers, and more. We provide extensive solutions for networking, home theater—with our PureAV® line of cables, power, and digital wireless accessories—and many more categories. You can view and purchase them at www.belkin.com, as well as through a network of major distributors, resellers, and superstores.