1. All of our products we receive for review are tested and examined with an objective mind.
2. There is no bias towards any product or company
3. All products are treated equally and evaluated individually and then compared to others similar where applicable.
4. All products received for review are the property of Technogog and its staff to do with as we please: keep, give away, or sell to pay for cost of running site.
5. All products are evaluated with many factors including but not limited to and where applicable:
6. All effort is put forth to achieve equal testing for all products, this means that we will do everything to insure an equal testing environment for each product when comparisons are included. (i.e. temperatures during testing on a CPU cooler will be the same for all tests on all coolers compared, the same type of thermal compound will be used as well to achieve truly equal testing results for comparison purposes.)
7. Technogog never has and will never will accept payments for reviews from companies, for us there is no difference in reviewing a free or purchased product since all products are treated the same. Sending in a product to Technogog for review is by no means a guarantee for getting a review written about the product. Our reviews are always honest and outspoken and we are never afraid to tell the truth about a bad product, just browse around and you will find too many products that aren’t as high quality as the manufactures would have you believe. This is also the main purpose of Technogog, to help you, the consumer and our reader, make an informed purchasing decision.
8. All products are rated on a 0 to 10 rating scale, rating is objective to the reviewer and is the overall combination of everything considered about the product.
Please note that a 10 out of 10 score does not mean that the item or product is ‘perfect’ in all ways, it means it meets and/or exceeds quality/performance comparisons and also excels in what it is supposed to do or achieve.
A 10 out of 10 does not mean it is flawless, a product can receive a 10 out of 10 score but yet still have slight issues or problems, it just means that the product itself and when compared to others excels at what it is supposed to do or be.
We also have two special awards for products that stand out from others:
The Recommended Award is for products that we feel that we could honestly recommend to someone else for their own usage or purposes. Those products that we would use and continue to use in our own systems, or daily lives.
The Editor’s Choice Award is essentially the highest award. These products are something that excel in what they do and those that are considered to be well above average and exceed all expectations for design, quality and performance.
Any questions at all about this or any of our testing methodology please feel free to contact us using the ‘Contact us’ link found in the menu.
If you wish to submit a product for review, and agree to the terms of product reviews, then please feel free to contact us at the same link as well