-Awesome game Get it!!
Futuremark Games Studio today proudly announced that Shattered Horizon™, their PC exclusive multiplayer first-person shooter, has been released via Steam, the digital distribution platform from Valve Software. Gamers worldwide can now experience Shattered Horizon’s unique zero gravity combat for themselves. http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/buynow
"We are very excited and proud to launch our first game," said Jukka Mäkinen, Head of Futuremark Games Studio. "Shattered Horizon is this year’s most original first-person shooter offering PC gamers everywhere a fresh and innovative FPS game with intense zero gravity combat that cannot be found in other games."
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the highly anticipated first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of combat in space.
• Multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
• Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement. Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space then land on any surface.
• Engage enemies in furious firefights, or ambush them from unexpected angles. Use tactical grenades to disable electronics, block line of sight or push enemies out from cover.
• Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting to control hollowed-out asteroids, huge fragments of Moon rock and the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
• Dedicated servers hosted by Futuremark Games Studio at launch with server code being made available for the community shortly afterwards.
Available now at the suggested retail price: €19.95 / $19.95 / £14.95
Free downloadable expansion packs featuring new levels after launch.
Shattered Horizon requires DirectX 10 on Windows Vista or Windows 7.
There is no support for Windows XP or DirectX 9.