Siteground is a private web hosting company that provides quick and straightforward website management. The company’s hosting service provider comes with outstanding features, some of which are not offered by other web hosts. Siteground manageable hosting features are particularly suitable for word press, Joomla, and Drupal websites. The company has five data centers in the United States of America, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and Singapore. The company is one of the best and top hosting companies with the strength of more than five hundred employees. In addition, whether you are a newbie or a pro. Siteground makes a superior web host choice since you enjoy efficiency, reliable uptime, flawless performance, outstanding support, class-leading security, and premium features regardless of which hosting you purchase. The following are some of the pros and cons of using Siteground.
- Uptime, Speed, and Performance. Server response time measures how long a server will take to respond to a request before displaying it on the screen. The best server response time should keep up with the web’s vital metrics. Most hosting companies claim to give you uptime, better speed, and performance, but most fail to live up to their promise. Siteground gives you 99.9 percent uptime. You can use the Reddit checker to check the site’s server response time. Siteground has no downtime, making it one of the best hosting companies.
- Manageable WordPress Host. The company is one of the best WordPress highly recommended managed web hosts. Siteground allows you to manage your WordPress site using the command prompt. This makes it easier to perform site upgrades and automatically run backups. Experts recommend using the git platform since it allows you to work with different codes. The convenience of this feature is why most people are looking for a managed WordPress host.
- Customer support. Great consumer support is a testament to a web host’s credibility, and the Siteground’s support team exceeds your expectations. The team is capable and very well prepared to handle even the most complex issues. The team undergoes a training boot camp to keep them at the top of their game. The Siteground team offers customer support, 24\7 live chat, phone support and tickets, thirty-day priority support, and knowledge-based articles. Customers are very happy since their experience with Siteground customer support is always pleasant and effective.
- Limited Resources. As good as Siteground’s features and services are, the web host is not without its drawbacks. Their shared hosting options are limited, so you will only get a certain amount of SSD space for the plan you signed for, such as 10GB for a start-up, 20GB for the GrowBig plan, and 40GB for the GOGeek plan. However, they give a free domain name for the first users to attract new customers.
- Higher Price for Renewal. When you are a new user, you will enjoy 67 percent off the price tag, but once your subscription ends, you must go deeper into your pocket for a full price of $14.99 to 39.99 per month to renew your contract. However, Siteground rolled up these charges after moving to the Google cloud platform.
These pros and cons can help you decide whether using Siteground is beneficial.