Quality sleep is essential just like food and water. The quality of sleep that you get could be the difference between average performance at work or being the employee of the month. Exciting reviews coming from Try Mattress report that a lot of benefits are accrued from a good night’s sleep.
For instance, improved metabolism better concentration, good skin, and a reasonable reaction rate, just to name a few. With Netflix, Instagram and Snapchat, rest is not always at the top of my priority list. Unfortunately, my eyes and skin still show the consequences of not getting enough sleep.
Importance of Sleep Apps
Thanks to technology, some apps have helped me enhance my sleeping experience. Thankfully it worked. I wanted an app that serves all of the following purposes:
• Recording my sleeping patterns – how many times I wake up in the night, tossing and turning, snoring. They gather data on all this information. These apps could even help diagnose some illness you are not aware of, like sleep apnea.
• They help in Promoting sleep – this is the perfect solution to insomnia. Different apps use a combination of nature sounds, relaxing music and more to help one fall asleep. It is an excellent alternative to sleep medication.
• It wakes me up gently – nobody looks forward to the sound of the alarm in the morning. Come to think of it; the sudden ringing can be very alarming. My app wakes me up like a baby, gently over some time without startling me.
Fortunately, there is an ocean of mattress apps; getting the best one though is an entirely different matter. I did finally find some excellent apps, and I’m going to share with you tips on how I found them.
1. I Tried Apps Recommended by My Favorite Mattress Store Website
After all, there is a reason why it is my favorite mattress store. Although it may seem too obvious, remember that these guys are the sleeping experts. They have tried and tested the apps and know what works.
2. Ask for Recommendations from Your Social Circle
Word of mouth might be one of the best sources of good reviews on just about anything. I asked my peers what sleeping apps they were using. The best part about this is that they were sincere, no up selling or sugar coating. They narrowed down the list to only a few apps. If they say that it delivers, then it surely does.
3. Editor’s Choice in Your App Store
Google and Apple have a whole lot of apps; thankfully there is the editor’s choice section. Here, you can find the most recommended or popular app without much hassle. These apps are also rated thus making it easier to find the top-rated one.
My app is quite user-friendly, so I would recommend that you choose an app that does not have too many bells and whistles. A beautiful user interface is another thing to look out for. An app that does not consume too much battery power is also a good idea.
The phone shutting down in the middle of the night renders the entire process moot. In some instances, the best apps are not free. You will have to buy them, but usually for a minimal amount and you get to have an ad-free experience. Now that I’ve given you the tips for finding good mattress apps get the one that works best for you and enjoy a good night’s sleep.