This thing looks rather cool… and it seems to have decent specs as well. It’s available in black or white.
Keid is a triple star system located 16.5 light-years away from Earth and belongs to the constellation Eridanus, the sixth largest constellation. Keid means egg or egg shells and it resembles the central plate on the ear cups. Keid has gained popularity thanks to its proximity to Jupiter It´s easily visible from Earth and shines with a bright light due to its high temperature. Keid has two companions, one of which is a white dwarf that orbits Keid.
The Mionix Keid 20 is a comfortable, high quality headset, specifically developed for gaming. The 50 mm driver is optimized for clear and precise sound. The large-size ear pads have an ergonomic design and are equipped with a special memory foam that forms after your ears. The headband is flexible and auto adjusts to your head. The ergonomic design, superior comfort and an optimized sound makes Mionix Keid 20 to a perfect choice for long sessions of intensive gaming.
• Truly ergonomic design with memory foam that forms after your ears
• Optimized sound to give a clear and precise sound suitable for gaming
• Passive noise reduction filter that clarifies your voice from background noise
• Braided cables to prevent cable breakage
• Volume control with microphone mute function
• Type: Circumaural / Full-size stereo headset
• Driver: 50 mm
• Magnet type: NdfeB
• Frequence response: 20Hz – 20 000 Hz
• Speaker impedance: 32?
• Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 100dB +/- 3 dB
• Max input power: 400 mW
• Connection type: 3.5 mm goldplated plugs
• Cable length: 3 m (braided cable)
• Cable diameter: 3 mm
• Volume control: On cable, from mute to full volume
• Frequency range: 300Hz- 3 300 Hz
• Mute Microphone: Yes
• Directivity type: Omni-directional
• Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -36dB +/- 5dB
• Max. Operation Voltage: 10 V
1 comment for “Mionix Launches Keid 20 Gaming Headset”