Now we know Twitter is popular, it’s got it’s very own dedicated device!
TwitterPeek delivers the world of Twitter in a sleek, palm-sized gadget sure to top this year’s holiday gift list. “Twitter die-hards will appreciate its ‘always-on’ instant tweet delivery and newbies will finally ‘get Twitter’ once they have TwitterPeek in hand,” continued Sarva. “Even businesses that Twitter will dig TwitterPeek as a convenient way to stay connected with their customers.”
At $99 including unlimited nationwide service, TwitterPeek offers affordability no smartphone can match and a user experience far superior to SMS text messaging Twitter with a traditional cell phone.
Key features of TwitterPeek are:
- Unlimited tweets and direct messages
- Always-on instant tweet delivery
- Views links (as plain text) and Twitpic images
- Nationwide coverage. No wi-fi signal necessary.
- Full QWERTY keyboard, color screen, click scroll wheel
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-year manufacturers warranty
- TwitterPeek is available exclusively on Amazon.com and TwitterPeek.com from November 3, 2009.
- The original Peek Classic and Peek Pronto email and texting mobile devices are available at Amazon.com, GetPeek.com, Costco.com, and select Blockbuster and RadioShack stores.
- $99 includes device plus 6 months of unlimited Twitter service ($7.95 per month for service thereafter)
- $199 includes unlimited Twitter service for lifetime of device
- No contracts
High resolution images of TwitterPeek available at www.GetPeek.com/buzz
Peek is the maker of award-winning mobile messaging devices. Peek’s mission is to take mobile messaging to a mass market with simple, stylish and affordable devices. Peek has received numerous accolades including WIRED & Time Magazine’s “Gadget of the Year,” Oprah’s List and most recently BusinessWeek’s IDEA Award. For more information visit www.TwitterPeek.com and www.getpeek.com.