4G is here to stay even though it’s not exactly everywhere right now. It is quite a few places right now, and those that have it should be happy they do. Hotspots are great and Verizon has just introduced the Jetpack by ZTE that runs at 4G LTE speeds to keep your data moving right along.
The compact Jetpack comes equipped with an OLED screen and interactive keypad to help manage connections and settings and to display data usage alerts. Consumers and international business travelers alike can enjoy Web access in more than 205 countries, including more than 125 with 3G speeds, on their Wi-Fi-enabled devices using the Jetpack to watch movies, listen to music and conduct business. Verizon Wireless leads the way in 4G with the fastest and most reliable 4G network in the United States, covering more than 200 million Americans in 190 markets.
- 4G LTE – Customers can expect fast download speeds of 5 to 12 megabits per second (Mbps) and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G LTE Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- Global Ready, allowing customers to enjoy wireless data service in more than 205 countries, including more than 125 with 3G speeds
- Support for up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- OLED display with interactive keypad
- Backward-compatible with the Verizon Wireless 3G network
- Data usage alerts via text message displayed on the Jetpack
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n
- Supports Windows®, Macintosh® and Linux operating systems
- Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2 and VPN pass-through support
- Dimensions: 3.49" x 3.49" x .70"
- Weight: 4.7 oz
The Verizon Jetpack, developed by ZTE, will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com in the coming weeks.