Dell is beefing up the Alienware M11X line of notebooks with more power giving them Corei7 CPUs and Nvidia Optimus Tech with built-in PhysX technology. The new M11x ha an 11.6 inch HD LED screen with a resolution of 1366×768, up to 8gigs of DDR3 ram and up to a 500gb HDD or a s56gb SSD. pricing starts at $799, which isn’t bad for a gaming laptop..
The Alienware M11x, available in soft-touch Stealth Black or Lunar Shadow, retains its svelte 4.4-pound* figure and distinctive Alienware design with built-in AlienFX™ illuminated keyboard and laser-engraved user nameplate. It ships with a choice of 64-bit Windows 7 operating systems installed.
- Lightning-fast processor options, up to Intel Core i7 with Turbo Boost technology and overclockable*
- NVIDIA Optimus technology for dynamic switching between standard 1GB GeForce GT 335M discrete graphics* and Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
- 11.6-inch Widescreen HD LED color display 1366×768 (720p)
- Up to 8GB DDR3* 800Mhz memory
- Up to 500GB*, 7,200RPM hard drive or 256GB* Solid State Drive
- Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound audio
- Optional wireless Bluetooth 2.1
- A range of output ports including DisplayPort/HDMI Port, USB 2.0, 1394a and Ethernet RJ-45
- 8-cell prismatic (64whr) primary battery
- AlienFX illuminated keyboard
- Built-in WiFi with optional mobile broadband
- Choice of Stealth Black or Lunar Shadow colors with laser-engraved owner nameplate
The Alienware M11x is available beginning today at www.dell.com, starting at $799.