Lego and the Wii just seen to go so well together don’t they? Now you can sort of build your own Wii mote. It comes with a Lego back so you can actually build your own stand from your Legos with it.
POWER A today announced that the POWER A LEGO® Play & Build Remote for Wii is now shipping into Toys”R”Us stores in North America with an MSRP of $39.99. The perfect holiday gift for LEGO fans, this officially licensed LEGO product lets players use official LEGO pieces to creatively customize a full featured remote for Wii!
· Build, play and customize with this fully featured LEGO remote for Wii!
· Compatible with Wii MotionPlus™.
· Comes with 31 BONUS colorful LEGO tiles to personalize the design of the remote’s top surface.
· Use your own official LEGO pieces (not included) to build a custom display stand using the Buildable Battery Cover!
· The remote features internal accelerometers, an internal speaker, and larger buttons for enhanced control during game play.
· Works with most Wii chargers and attachments (using included Standard Battery Cover).
· Includes Remote, Wrist Strap, 2 Battery Covers, and 31 Mini LEGO tiles with LEGO Tile Separator tool.
· Officially licensed LEGO product; original POWER A design.
To learn more about POWER A accessories, please visit www.PowerA.com.