So, I’ve got a bunch of deals for you, all collected in one place, yes it’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and all the in-between as well. So yes it’s a long post, I figured I’d do it this way instead of posting them all separately and making a whole bunch of posts. Sounds good to me anyway.. So read on for a whole lot of deals for you to save some money today through the weekend…
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Get 25% off CardNinja
This holiday season CardNinja allows consumers to toss their wallets and streamline what they carry for only $17.99. On Black Friday and Cyber Monday only, CardNinja is offering an additional 25% off of all purchases, as well as free shipping on orders of 2 or more.
CardNinja combines the wallet and phone with an ultra-slim look, letting consumers carry just an ID or replace a wallet entirely. CardNinja can easily store up to eight credit cards and cash on nearly any smartphone due to the its unique universal design. The product is also compatible with the vast majority of smartphone cases available today, including iPhone®, Android®, Blackberry® and Windows.
“The ability to leave your house holding just your phone combined with a CardNinja is liberating,” says Sunder Jambunathan, co-founder of CardNinja. “Consumers can buy their busy friends and family a product that’s not only convenient, but affordable as well. With our special holiday discount, shoppers won’t have a problem finding that perfect gift for under $20.”
“CardNinja users don’t have to worry about forgetting their cash or ID at home anymore” adds Kumar Jambunathan, designer and co-founder of CardNinja. “The product allows people to carry just the essentials on their smartphones when going to the gym, class, or out at night without a bulky wallet or large purse.”
The CardNinja attaches easily and securely holds valuables even if it is flipped over. The product is available in a variety of colors including ninja black, steel gray and eggplant purple at
Nero is doing a Black Friday event as well.
Offer applies to the download version of Nero 12 and is only valid for the US, Canada and Mexico through November 25, 2012.
Wicked Lasers is doing 10% off everything
10% off every item in stock until Dec 3rd, 2012
How could I forget the Steam sale! Looking for games then go find some deals!
Tiger Direct is doing Black Friday as well, with a countdown timer to go with it. I’m sure they’ll be doing more deals as well over the weekend and Monday too!
Newegg is the same, deals too numerous to list..
Green Man Gaming is doing a tons of games 75% off..
Get Games Go is doing pick two games for $15
Directron is doing their own as well, hit the list for the full list..
Xoxide is doing their own Black Friday deals as well, plus other things are on sale and it’s going on all weekend.
Deals at Crucial
AT&T is doing their own Black Friday thing too, sadly it’s not really any new things, just older items..
AT&T* today announced its value-packed lineup of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that will help shoppers keep more jingle in their pockets when purchasing some of this season’s hottest wireless devices. AT&T is also reminding customers of the great seasonal device promotions running now through the end of the year, as well as showing U-verse® TV customers all the fun and festive content that’s available this holiday.
Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Exclusively at att.com, AT&T is once again ringing in the value for customers with a series of revolving online holiday promotions kicking off Friday, Nov. 23 at 12:01 a.m. ET and continuing all weekend long until the last chime on Monday, Nov. 26, while supplies last.1 Online shoppers will be able to score the best device deals of the season, whether at home or on the go, and take advantage of free shipping. Here’s what shoppers need to know:
Friday, November 23
- Refurb Blowout Sale! Refurbished phones starting as low as $.01
Saturday, November 24 and Sunday, November 25
- HTC Vivid for just $.01
- Rugby Smart only $.99
Monday, November 26
- Popular smartphones just $.99–Pantech Renue, Motorola Atrix HD, HTC One X (gray only), Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and Nokia Lumia 900.
To see all these great deals, and even more gift ideas from AT&T this holiday, visit att.com/giftcenter. In fact, customers can opt in to receive email alerts or text notifications on the hottest deals and products this season by signing up for all the latest news, or they can elect to just stay plugged in to Black Friday, Cyber Monday and December sales. Visit att.com/giftcenter today to see the latest online-only holiday deals.
More Spectacular Device Deals
For those eager to get their holiday shopping underway, AT&T has some exciting device promotions that customers can take advantage of right now through the end of the year by visiting their local AT&T company-owned store or shopping online at att.com:
- Windows 8 Wonderland. AT&T is thrilled to deliver great pricing on some of its newest Windows 8 smartphones and tablets—all with 4G LTE connectivity.2 With a two-year agreement, smartphone shoppers can choose from the Nokia Lumia 920, an AT&T exclusive, for $99.99; the value-packed Nokia Lumia 820 for $49.99; or the Windows Phone 8X by HTC—either the 16GB model for $199.99 or the AT&T exclusive 8GB model for $99.99. And for those seeking a great deal on tablets, customers can buy any Windows Phone and get $100 off the ASUS VivoTab RT, which is available exclusively at AT&T this season. A two-year data plan is required.3
- Smart and Seasonal Samsung Special. For a limited time, buy any Samsung Galaxy smartphone and receive up to $100 off a second connected Samsung device, including the new Windows 8-supported Samsung ATIV smart PC, available exclusively at AT&T this holiday season, and the new Samsung Galaxy Camera.
- Pick A Tablet, Any Tablet, and Put It Under the Tree. AT&T holiday shoppers can enjoy $100off any tablet, regardless of carrier or operating system, purchased from an AT&T company-owned store or online at att.com or at selected agents or retailers.4
AT&T customers have more options for choosing the data plan that’s right for them and their mobile devices. Customers can choose one of AT&T’s existing individual or family plans, or select one of the new shared data plans, AT&T Mobile Share.5 With AT&T Mobile Share plans, new and existing customers can share a single bucket of data across smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices. AT&T Mobile Share allows customers to build a plan to fit their devices and usage. Visit att.com/mobileshare to learn more.
Enjoy the holidays and experience all that U-verse has for you to see and do!
AT&T is giving U-verse TV families more reasons to tune in this holiday with the return of some seasonal favorites and a couple of festive new additions as well.6 Here’s what’s playing:
- AT&T U-verse Santa Tracker: Gather around the TV with your family and friends, and tap into your holiday spirit with the AT&T U-verse Santa Tracker, available in English and Spanish on U-verse TV channel 98. The Santa Tracker app, sponsored by STARZ®, allows families to play holiday games, vote in the “Naughty or Nice” poll, play sing-a-longs and read-a-longs for popular holiday music and stories, listen to holiday songs on “Rudolph Radio,” and on Christmas Eve, watch real-time reports from the Santa News Network to see if Santa has left the North Pole and track his sleigh as he travels around the globe.
- Yule Log. No fireplace? No problem. Set the perfect holiday mood at home for your family and friends with the U-verse Yule Log, available Dec. 15. Just turn to U-verse Channel 400/1400 for the log that keeps on burning, and classic holiday carols.
- Movies and Games. U-verse is giving thanks this season by offering customers a free preview of the U450 package, which includes premium channels, as well as offering free access to eight U-verse Games. Select STARZ®, ENCORE® and SHOWTIME® content will also be available via Uverse.com and the U-verse App for tablets and smartphones. The U450 and U-verse Games previews begin Nov. 22 and end Nov. 25. After the U-verse Games free preview, access to unlimited game play is just $5 per month. Additionally, customers are also invited to grab a cup of hot chocolate and relax this season with their favorite holiday movies. Check out the “Tis the Season” U-verse Movie Folder to rent classics all season long for a low one-time rental fee.
- Wireless Receiver. The holidays are here and the guests are coming. Put a Yule Log in any room with the U-verse Wireless Receiver. Watch TV virtually anywhere around your house – in the guest room, the den, or wherever your family wants. Get cozy and enjoy your favorite Holiday movies and TV specials.
- U-verse Apps. ‘Tis the season to travel and visit with family and friends. Even when you’re away from home, you can still access your favorite content with the U-verse App for your smartphone or tablet. Just download the app to your tablet or smartphone to enjoy hit movies, TV specials and more–all on the go.
- Tumblebooks. Just because school is out for the winter break doesn’t mean reading comes to a halt. U-verse TV customers with High Speed Internet can access a diverse and extensive library of digital books with narration and read-along features right on the TV screen. Tumblebooks brings popular children’s books to life, with animated illustrations and audio tracks of the text, making it the perfect app for storytime. Hit the “Go Interactive” button on your remote or tune to channel 345.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
1 All offers require a two-year service agreement. All smartphone offers require an AT&T voice and data plan. Some restrictions and other charges may apply.
2 4G speeds not available everywhere. Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
3 Limited time offer. Windows smartphone $100 off promotion requires purchase of Windows smartphone that includes new 2yr agreement w/ qualifying voice and data plans. Receive add’l $100 off tablet purchase at att.com and company-owned retail stores by adding new 2yr agreement w/ qualifying data plan for tablet.
4 While promotional supplies last. $100 off any tablet discount requires a new 2-yr wireless agreement with data (min $14.99/mo.) plan or Mobile Share plan. Two tablet purchase limit per account.
5 AT&T Mobile Share: Smartphone required. Up to ten devices per plan. Additional monthly charge per device. $15 per GB for add’l data. Unlimited talk and text for phones only. Activation fee may apply. Additional deposits and other restrictions may apply. Access to corporate email, intranet sites and apps available for $15/mo. per device.
6 U-verse Service: Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T U-verse. Call or go to www.att.com/uverse to see if you qualify. Santa Tracker requires AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet account. Free preview may contain PG, PG-13, TV-14, TVMA and R-rated material; use parental controls to restrict programming or filter by rating; Subscription to appropriate package and HD Technology Fee is required to access free and/or premium HD On Demand titles. Wireless Receiver: A one-time fee of $49, and monthly recurring fee of $7, per wireless receiver, applies; power outlet and connection of receiver to TV required; Limit 2 per household; Go to att.com/freedom for details. U-verse App: Access to select content requires compatible device, qualifying U-verse TV plan and WiFi connection and/or cellular data connection; Available content may vary by device and/or U-verse TV plan and is subject to change; Data charges may apply. Tumblebooks: ATT U-verse High Speed Internet account required; Includes select books for no additional cost; all books available for $5/mo.
Barnes & Noble Announces Black Friday Megadeals on Hottest Holiday Gifts
Award-Winning NOOK Simple Touch™ Offered at $59, Lowest Price Ever;
Available at Barnes & Noble Bookstores Only, While Supplies Last
Get a Free $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card with Every $75 Gift Card Purchase
Enjoy 50 Percent Savings on Best Selection of Educational Toys & Games
Barnes & Noble, Inc. the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, announced today the best Black Friday deals on the season’s hottest reading and entertainment products. Among Barnes & Noble’s breakthrough offers, which are available for one day only on Friday, November 23, customers will be able to purchase the award-winning NOOK Simple Touch for only $59. This offer is available while supplies last only at Barnes & Noble bookstores on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving and the unofficial start of the busy holiday shopping season.
NOOK Simple Touch, the highly acclaimed, easy-to-use Reader, combines an ergonomic design with a paper-like, glare-free readability, even in bright sunlight. Usually available at the low price of $99 and always without distracting ads, NOOK Simple Touch, including a power cord (a $9.99 value) will be available on Black Friday for only $59, Barnes & Noble’s lowest price ever, making it a must-have deal this holiday season for anyone who loves to read. NOOK Simple Touch offers access to shop the vast NOOK Store™ of more than 3 million digital books – from new releases and bestsellers to classics, children’s books and more, as well as popular newspapers and magazines. At NOOK Digital Shops™ and at NOOK.com, customers may also experience and purchase the recently launched NOOK® HD and NOOK® HD+, the lightest and highest-resolution 7-inch HD tablet and the world’s lightest full HD tablet. Both feature must-see displays for superior reading and entertainment, starting at $199 for NOOK HD and $269 for NOOK HD+.
In addition to getting great deals on NOOK products, customers can take advantage of many other exciting Barnes & Noble Black Friday specials available in stores and online at www.bn.com/blackfriday, including:
Special Gift Card Offer: Visit any Barnes & Noble store on Black Friday, November 23, and get a free $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card with every $75 Gift Card purchase.
Hottest Educational Toys & Games: Visit any Barnes & Noble store or BN.com on Black Friday for an incredible “buy one get one 50 percent off” deal on any educational toy or game.* This offer is available in stores on November 23 only, but will continue exclusively on BN.com through November 26.
*Excludes select Lego and LeapFrog items.
Bestselling and Classic Books: Get 50 percent off select popular fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks and gift book titles, including Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery, Neil Young’sWaging Heavy Peace, George R. R. Martin’s Lands of Ice & Fire, Chris Ware’s Building Stories, Dayton Duncan’s and Ken Burns’ The Dust Bowl: An Illustrated History and an exclusive Barnes & Noble edition of Life in Color: National Geographic Photographs – among others. All Barnes & Noble hardcover classics are also 50 percent off, and all Barnes & Noble Leather Collectibles are available in a “buy one get one for only $10” offer. These exceptional book offers run from November 23 to November 26 in stores and online.
Kids & Teens Books: Get 50 percent off select titles in stores and online, including a special edition of Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer and A Mutiny in Time (Infinity Ring Series #1) by James Dashner, a fun selection of geographic reference books, including National Geographic Kids World Atlas and Not for Parents: How to Be a World Explorer from Lonely Planet and popular biographies, including Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started and One Direction Behind the Scenes. Also available is the bestselling series Maze Runner by James Dashner and Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore.
Movies & Music: Get up to 50 percent off a selection of more than 1,000 DVD and Blu-ray bestsellers and new releases in stores and online through November 26. Key titles include Big Bang Theory Season 5, Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax, Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows, Snow White and the Huntsman and the new Bob Dylan CD, Tempest.
NOOK Accessories: Enjoy discounts of up to 50 percent in stores and online on NOOK Simple Touch essentials, including a Power Kit, Adapter and Charging Cables, a Stella Light in Graphite, a Matte Screen Protector Kit and a black Lyra Light.
Additional offers available to customers from November 23 to November 26, include:
Moleskine Products: Buy one get one 50 percent off on all Moleskine products in stores and online.
Boxed Calendars: Get 50 percent off select boxed calendars in stores and online.
Godiva Chocolates: Get $10 off all 36-piece Godiva Gold Ballotins, with a choice of a classic gold or festive holiday ribbon. Available in stores only.
Whether shopping in a Barnes & Noble bookstore or online at BN.com, Barnes & Noble makes it easy for gift-givers this holiday season. For more information, visit www.bn.com/blackfriday. Experience NOOK HD, NOOK HD+, NOOK Simple Touch™ with GlowLight™ and NOOK Simple Touch at NOOK.com or at the NOOK Digital Shops and displays in any of Barnes & Noble’s nearly 700 bookstores nationwide and other leading retailers. Barnes & Noble offers Always Free NOOK Support in all of its neighborhood bookstores, with more than 35,000 booksellers across the country ready to assist customers with setting up their NOOK devices or choosing their next great read.
Well I’m down for now… I’ve got other stuff to do today..
I ventured out, but only to buy a new Christmas tree and do some grocery shopping… Personally I try and stay in the house on Black Friday as much as possible, people just seem to get more rude and ignorant today..