Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and AT&T has got a few sweet deals for you.
Chocolates and flowers might be fine for some, but for the techie in your life, AT&T is offering the perfect pair: a Windows Phone 7 device and the Acer notebook. Beginning Sunday, and for a limited time, AT&T* customers can purchase the LG Quantum or Samsung Focus and the Acer Aspire AS1830-3595 11.6-inch notebook for only $199.99.
With Windows Phone 7, the things that matter most like games, music, video, photos and office productivity are organized through integrated experiences known as Hubs and fueled by the rich experiences of Xbox LIVE, Zune, Bing, and Office. Each Windows Phone 7 smartphone sports a capacitive glass touch screen, 5-megapixel camera and a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. The Windows Phone 7 devices included in this promotion are:
- LG Quantum™ – designed for work, play and everything in between. With a slide-out keyboard for quick use of Office Mobile®, users can stay active and up to date with work. The LG Quantum also features DLNA technology through a preloaded application called Play To, which allows users to wirelessly stream videos, music, and pictures from the phone to a DLNA-enabled TV, stereo, Windows 7 PC and other consumer electronics devices.
- Samsung Focus™ –AT&T’s thinnest Windows Phone offers a visually stunning experience with a Super AMOLED™ screen on a sleek 9.9 mm-thin touch screen phone. With the Focus’™ amazingly crisp, brilliant screen, photos, games and videos come alive.
The Acer Aspire AS1830-3595 11.6-inch notebook, powered by the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network, offers customers high speed data access while on the go. The ultraportable notebook has long battery life and features the powerful Intel® Core™ i3 processor, which can run multiple programs at the same time. It also comes equipped with Windows 7 Home Premium, built-in Wi-Fi, HDMI, WebCAM and an 11.6 inch Backlit LED display.
Beginning Sunday, Feb. 13, customers can purchase a Windows Phone 7 device and Acer Aspire AS1830-3595 11.6-inch notebook at AT&T company owned retail stores and online for only $199.99 (pay $299.99 and after mail-in rebate receive $100 AT&T Promotion Card. Two-year agreement and DataConnect plan required for Acer). For more details, visit www.att.com/windowspromo.
For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit www.att.com.
1) Mobile Broadband coverage not available in all areas.
2) Limited time offer. Windows 7 device requires a minimum data service starting at $15 a month and voice plan. Acer Aspire requires a DataConnect Plan. As to both devices, overage charges apply if you exceed your monthly data allowance. Two year contract required. Qualified customers only. Activation Fee of $36. Early Termination Fee up to $325. For full terms see www.att.com/wirelessterms. Sales tax calculated based on price of unactivated equipment.
3) AT&T Promotion Card: Price of Acer Notebook before $139.99 instant credit & $100 mail-in-rebate AT&T Promotion Card & with 2-yr DataConnect agreement is $339.99. Allow 60 days for fulfillment. Card valid for 120 days wherever major credit cards accepted. May be used to pay wireless bill. Not redeemable for cash & cannot be used at ATMs or gas pumps. Card request must be postmarked by 4/20/11. Must be a customer for 30 consecutive days to receive Card. Some restrictions & other charges apply. See terms at store or at att.com/wirelessrebate.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.