I love rugged products, I wish everything was rugged really, it would be nice to be able to not worry about water or dropping our gadgets but it seems to be really limited as to what regular consumers can get unless you want to buy military grade products which I might not have a problem with. Anyway, GammaTech just revamped their Durabook R8300 with the latest processors and other new tech making it more powerful and more useful.
GammaTech is providing more computing power and protection to users of its DURABOOK R8300 fully rugged notebook!
Built rugged for individuals who find themselves in the most extreme applications and environments, the DURABOOK R8300 has been revamped with a series of advanced or improved features, including:
- Intel 6th Generation Skylake Processors
- Advanced Display Technology – improves visibility in all lighting conditions
- DDR4 Memory Technology – increases responsiveness and productivity, and provides more memory bandwidth
- Advanced Connectivity – provides excellent coverage
- Superior Security and data protection functions
- Peace of Mind (POM) Warranty for three years
Not only does the R8300 earn C1D2 (ANSI/ISA 12.12.01) certification for operating in hazardous conditions, it also meets a host of rugged certifications such as Military Standard 810G, 461F, IP65, and more. It features a large 13.3″ TFT touch screen LCD display with a backlit keyboard option and direct-sunlight readability, stealth mode and a secured dual battery lock. If a user needs to move a laptop between office and vehicles easily, the R8300 offers optional office and vehicle docks for ultimate versatility and portability.
For more product information, visit: https://www.gammatechusa.com/products/laptops/durabook-r8300