Continuing our weekly giveaway I’ve got two brand new products from Speck for you. The first is the Fitted Case for the iPod Touch 2g, and the second is the SeeThru hard case for Apple MacBook Pro 15″
Speck recently introduced new cases for iPods, iPhones and Macbooks and some other stuff as well. You can check HERE to search the Speck site by device to find what’s new for your specific device.
Speck sent me a nice large package of assorted products, some to review and some to giveaway to our readers, very nice of them indeed!
Here’s what I have this week, these are brand new, unopened products just for you.
For MacBook Pro 15″ (aluminum, black keys)
Add a splash of color to your MacBook Pro (new unibody/black keyboard) with Speck’s SeeThru hard shell cases! Available in 7 fun colors, our road-tested, translucent cases protect your notebook from scrapes and scratches and stand out vibrantly in a sea of same-ness. Device-specific engineering makes for a custom fit and highlights the sleek look of your new MacBook Pro.
Part Number: MB15AU-SEE-ORG
* Great hard shell protection
* Vented for safe heat disbursement
* Totally removable, easy to put on and take off
* Custom-fit for the new 15″ MacBook Pro (aluminum unibody/black keyboard)
* Built-in rubberized feet keep your notebook secure
* Design lets you open/close your MacBook all the way
* Includes cleaning cloth
* Access to all ports, battery check button, CD/DVD drive
Hip Fabrics on a Hard Shell Case!
For iPod touch (2nd gen)
Dress your iPod touch for success with a chic Fitted case by Speck! This hard shell case with tailored outerwear adds fabric-wrapped class and an inviting feel to your device as you browse through your songs, videos and podcasts. The simple, snug, snap-together design gives you full access to your viewing screen, controls, ports and plugs. Fitted is a fashion statement that proves hip can be practical!
Part Number: IT2-FTD-PLDBR
* Hip, stylish fabric wrapped over a protective hard shell
* Creates a highly personalized, original look
* Protects your iPod from scratches and scuffs in style
* Simple, two-piece snap-together design
* Complete access to all ports, controls and sensors
* Slim and lightweight — doesn’t add bulk
* Comfortable, textured fabric for extra grip
Nice stuff huh? Well if you want one of these, just leave a comment with which one you might want and make sure to fill in your email address so I can get in touch with you.
Check back later this week for reviews of their new iPod nano 4th gen cases as well, and in the following weeks you’ll see more stuff from them given away as well.
Stop by and check out the Speck site when you get a minute, it was very nice of them to give us these products for giveaway!