An analog dry herb vape, or butane lighter powered vape, is a device which is not battery powered, but still vaporizes dry herb. The heating method is usually flame, however, the dry herb never combusts or produces fire. But how exactly do they work, and how can you use them?
Analog Dry Herb Vape: How They Work
The technology behind analog dry herb vapes is actually quite simple. The unit itself is very simple, since it is usually composed of a chamber where the herb goes, an airpath, and a cap or cover.
The function of each of these pieces are:
-The chamber or bowl is where the dry herb is stored and vaporized.
-The cap or cover is the piece which is heated up via exposure to flame (from a butane lighter, etc.) and which causes the dry herb to be vaporized.
-The airpath is just where the vapor travels from the bowl to your lungs. It is connected to the mouthpiece.
Butane lighter powered vapes (sometimes called cordless vape pens) don’t need to be complex in design because there is really not much to them. But it is important to note that the design can vary from brand to brand, and that not all analog dry herb vape are the same. However, they will all have these 3 simple pieces.
How To Use an Analog Dry Herb Vape
- Before anything, you should make sure the dry herb you will use is finely ground, and free of any chunky pieces.
- Then, you need to fill the bowl (load the device). Each vape unit is a little different, so fill your unit according to the manual you receive with the unit. However, it’s usually very straight-forward and easy.
- Once the device is loaded, you need to put the cap or cover in place. Then, you need to heat the cap up using your heating device (such as a butane lighter or normal lighter), and draw the vapor into your lungs.
Yes, it seems too simple to be true. But dry herb vape pipes are very easy to use, and are super easy to get used to if you’re new. Of course, it is always a great idea to make sure you read all the instructions that come with the unit to make sure you’ll be safe — but they are always easy to follow!
How to Clean an Analog Dry Herb Vape
Cleaning your unit is essential to making sure your vape is working well, and that your overall vape experience is the best it can be. Here are a few tips for cleaning your vape unit:
– Take the unit apart before starting in order to properly clean the unit.
– Use cleaning tools made specifically for cleaning your unit if they are available.
– Use a mild solvent or soap (if the manual says it is alright) in order to clean off all the resin. This will make your vape unit produce much tastier vape!
– Don’t forget to clean the mouthpiece! Since it comes in direct contact with your mouth, it should be cleaned regularly.
So as you can see, analog dry herb vapes are much simpler than they might seem at first, and using them is even simpler. As long as you follow safety instructions, and always make sure your unit is properly cleaned, you will love your experience with your analog dry herb vape!
On another note, thanks to the simple design and the absence of a battery, you’ll find that dry herb vape pipes are incredibly durable, so one small purchase will last you years and years to come. This makes them a perfect gift for friends and family, or a little gift for yourself!